So is it okay for me to be angry at my girlfriend?

I'm in high school and today is my championship game. My girlfriend said she was going, but today when I asked if she wasn't going she said she's going to the sex museum in new York city with some dude she used to work with and is kind of friends with. She doesn't have any friends anymore so I get that she is just trying to find someone to hangout with but seriously? The day of my championship game? She then asked if I wanted her to cancel but I said no. I know I should of said yes but to me, she made the choice when she made other plans. So basically I'm just trying to see if it's okay for me to be angry or did I lose that right when I didn't say I wanted her to cancel her other plans?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the right to be angry/pissed off. Though you should of told her that "it would've meant a lot to you if she was there to support you during a time like that"

Why is going to a sex museum more important than your actual boyfriends championship game? That I don't get.

To be absolutely clear... You said "sex museum in New York, with a guy friend?" Really? Why does it have to be a sex museum? Something sounds shifty.

• You can still be friends and go to a sex museum @mooky06
      Some girls are really open about their sexuality and just enjoy talking about it with others, not necessarily they're going to cheat

• @FusionGuy the base of any ice cream flavour? Hahaha shushh 🤐

• Yup you got it. One scoop on top at a time, until you build a monster cone lol
      Vanilla as a core of the ice cream or even as a finishing cone is always sweet though xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop crying, man the fk up.. Your girl can just be sexually friendly like that. I've met a few myself and they were like that around me (touching and slapping my butt). They were very close actually but sleeping with my good friend? It didn't bother him nor her. Only you will know if you should be worried about something or not.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes you have the right to be angry. I mean she did say she was going but then changed plans so quickly. Maybe she could of brought her friend along and she can hang out with her friend and watch your championship game.

• Be mad dude. That museum isn't even that cool. Just a bunch of weird porny shit in crappy lighting.

• the sex museum with a friend? seriously. what is she thinking lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I would send her packing. She showed you no respect, let alone shoving the other guy in your face like that. I wouldn't have told her to cancel with the guy either. I just wouldn't be there when she came back.