What do guys think about tall girls?

I'm a 6 feet tall girl so I'm very curious :)
What do you guys think about tall girls? Do you like them? Would you date a tall girl? Any other opinions?

121

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'1
    I dated a 6ft before
    Most attractive girl I've been with
    I'm so tired of short ass girls
    Having to bend down for a hug
    with a taller girl you could do so much things
    Like we used to wrestle and stuff in a pool lol
    A short girl can't even go into the deep side

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• The height thing is only a problem to guys who have masculinity problems. Now every one has their preference but if a girl is taller it really doesn't matter to me unless she is a full feet taller than me.

• What's your heart like? Liking a girl based on superficial things is liek liking a car because it's paint is a pretty color... Well what about the engine? The transmission? The drivetrain? What good is the color if the vehicle is broken down on the side of the road? AND YET MOST MEN still fall for superficial things. I will ask again, what is your heart like? Is it soft, and vulnerable? Will you tear a man down to nothing, or build him up? The majority of women tear men to shreds. A 6'8" woman with a beautiful heart is worth 400 4'0" nasty, vile, bitter, hateful, women. Likewise, one 3' woman with a beautiful heart is worth 400 7' tall spiteful man haters! May God have mercy on men who only see height/weight/ breast size! It is all about heart!!

• I'm 6"2 and honestly I don't care that much about a girls height. I think I speak for most guys though when I say that girls who are taller than me kinda scare my, so not as much my thing, but girls of different height have different perks. For example, I don't need to lean down to kiss a tall girl 😊

• I'm 6' so I would have no problem, be nice to not hunch over all the time for a kiss lol.

• I'm short but I'd date 3" above my height. If a guy is 5'9 or higher and won't date a 6' girl, I'll think he's a bit of a bitch.

• I prefer tall girls. I'm 6 feet tall also.

• I am VERY TALL. So I would LOVE to date a tall girl if she was in my area. I hate having to bend down to hug an average height woman. Or lean against a wall to make out.

• for casual dating guys don't mind height at all but when it comes to marriage then guys have different preferences.

• I think they look elegant. I wouldn't date one because I'm aromantic/asexual... I like them as friends.

• tall girls are amazing, I'm 6ft if girls are taller than that I'm in love ahah

• I'm 5'10 and I think tall women are gorgeous. I would actually prefer a woman taller than me when I get married.

• I'm tall so when a girl is tall its awesome
    i rarely see a girl taller than me. really rarely.

but when i do see it i don't think much of it
    i may say "damn she's tall"
    then forget about it

• Lol y'all short gaggrrs made her deactivate

• I won't it's too awkward

• No I wouldn't. I am 6 foot and I personally like shorter girls because it seems more feminine. I think it would just be weird dating someone as tall as me.
    Imagine going out and she's wearing heels.

• I don't mind a tall girl at all. especially if they have long legs. girls with great legs are definitely awesome

• im taller, so im fine with it, as long as you take care of yourself and are willing to work on any body issues you have (work out hard with me).

• I like tall girls, even taller than me (I'm 5'10) ;)

• Absolutely not.

• yes they are much better. my girlfriend is 6'2

girls should be taller

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!