What does it mean?

what does it mean when your boyfriend asks you "what will we name our children?". is it getting serious or is he just curious?

• getting serious
  • just curious
he sometimes calls me mother of our future children lol

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just ask him?

• because i dont want him to think that i am rushing him or something lol

• Well, you aren't going to find out by asking here. He's the only one that knows.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's curious and It's just another way of letting you know he loves you. but doesn't neccesarily mean he wants you to start popping out babies right away.

• hahahahaha i am not ready to pop out babies anytime soon , i am still focused on continuing my education , i just wanted to know if he was serious about us and if he sees us getting married someday lol

• Serious yes, marriage is a whole other conversation for most boys.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• It's just a thing that you talk about. Kinda like when you mess around with each other's surnames and plan your wedding. It doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• How long are you dating?