Would you consider a long term relationship with a stripper?

Why/why not?

1322

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because I believe that who she is at work probably has less to do with who she is as a person that is her personality. But of course it has to revolve around how comfortable you are to that. It takes a lot of feeling secure to establish a relationship with a stripper as she probably gets a lot of attention. People will probably ridicule you and it might get difficult but if she's worth it why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• no i dont think i would simply cos i dont think stripper girl would be someone who has the personality that can be interesting enough for me to have more than casual sex.

What Girls Said 12

• 😂 I'll have to share the results with him

• No. I'm not in that business so that would be an odd sort of balance to maintain otherwise being with someone who does that, or anything else in the sex industry I would imagine?

• No I would not

• No. I'm very conservative and get jealous so probably not a good combination for a stripper lol

• nope.

• Male stripper? Sure, but he'd be out of my league so I doubt they'd want to anyways :Puja

• No

..

• Hell yeah, lmao. That's a well paying income and he's got the body of a god😍😂

• Most likely to be unloyal. An having someone who works in sexual entertainment is not my thing

• Depends.. If their still stripping when I decide to date them 😊

• I'm bi, why not

• No, im a very jealous girl.

What Guys Said 21

• NO. Strippers are more likely to think their romantic partnerships would fail.

realdoctorstu.com/.../

• Stripping is wrong, and not my type of girl. I don't want someone who likes showing off her naked body.

• I would not.

1. I don't like the idea of my girl friend having stripped naked and sexualized herself in front of random men for money.

2. I think they are more likely to have slept around.

3. I would wonder if she did anything in addition to stripping for extra money.

4. My perception is that they tend to have somewhat of a fake look to them. Like they are that trashy kind of sexy, but they don't look beautiful.

• Just because she or he opens their legs or shows their chest to another person doesn't mean its about love. Being a stripper is about flaunting your assets (I'm not gonna lie) and making money from it. It doesn't mean they like the person watching. People with athletic skills use that to make money, people with marketing skills use that to make money, a comedian uses his humor to make money (and people laugh) strippers use their figures to make money.

Strippers are people to and everyone deserves love, you may have even walked or sat by one and never even knew it. So I might consider it to know she has someone to come home to that actually appreciates her and not her body alone.

• I would be more likely to consider a long term relationship with a lamp - even an ugly lamp.

• no .

• Nope.

• Why not? It's just a job.

• I wouldn't consider a long term relationship with anyone, let alone a stripper because I'm aromantic and asexual.

• i think everyone gets that know lmao the amount of times iv seen your aromatic

• why do you even have to worry, it's easy to turn people off. at least you don't have to worry about relationships

• I think you should add what type of cologne you wear, you know, just so everyone gets a better idea of your aromatic effect :p

• yes I would

• Well... My folks will NOT be comfortable to learn about their past... Including in porno movie!

People in general public like in grocery stores and more will snickering behind her back... If her reputation has ruined. Other option to Move very, very far where no one will know about her past.

• Nope I can't see a striper being in a stable relationship.

• Depends on where she strips and why she's doing it.

• I agree that her reasons for choosing that career path would play an important part. What would be acceptable, and unacceptable reasons for you?

• Maybe if she was loyal to me and hopefully leaving the job soon

• I would

-They make good money
    -I'm not the jealous type
    -I'm not insecure
    -I'm not a prude
    -Also, it's just a job

• nope because u cannot trust her

• As long as she doesn't have any diseases I'm good

• Never. Nope. No way. Porn star yes stripper no.

• It's just a job and pays well. Yes I would

• If I like her, I would. Fuck what the religious freaks think about strippers

• story twist... she is your father as well...