Why would a guy not put photos of him and his girlfriend when they have been dating 3 plus years?

I find it strange

45

Most Helpful Guy

• why the fuck would he, we don't all need to conform to society and upload every part of our fucking life.

• Since everyone does it I guess

• exactly he doesn't need to be like everyone. he has good reason

Most Helpful Girl

• People keep their relationships private. I rather know they don't confirm to social normalcy, than placing ones business for everyone to see/advertise. So unless they both equally desire that, it isn't an issue. Besides too many people always have something negative to say about ones relationship anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• That is very strange. Unless there is one person he is trying to avoid them from finding out.

Have you asked him why?

• No, he's not my boyfriend
      It's just a couple I know of

• Sounds like he doesn't like photos of himself on the internet, or he is keeping the relationship a secret.

• he might just not like taking pictures of himself

• He takes bunch of selfies of himself

• He is looking to hook up with another chick.

• y dont know ask him

What Girls Said 3

• there is one person that he doesn't want to know and it's not just a hook up. guys that want to hook up don't care, if they want to hook up then they will find a way to do so either way

• I know a couple like that. They've been dating for 3 years too and he doesn't have any pictures of her on FB nor Instagram, no relationship info anywhere.
    He bitches about her to his friends and says how crazy/jealous/ controlling she is.
    Based on what I hear and see, guys like that look to hook up with other girls.
    I hope I'm wrong though.

• What I don't get is, if someone is that jealous why they would stay

• That and why be with someone you don't trust is what I want to know

• Lmao me too
      I just don't get it

• He might not feel comfortable doing that