Why do Asian girls LOVE white guys?

As I've grown up I've noticed that it's mainly been Asian women that have given me the most attention, if not all of it. Most of my student jobs, jobs I had back in school were given to me by Asian women, and Asian girls are usually the quickest to show any interest or attraction in me.

It's a conspiracy I tell you. I'm not opposed to it or complaining but I'm interested in all kinds of women and guess that I wish I could have the same kids me of luck with all women.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• lol as an Asian girl who was born and raised in the US, I think some of it has to do with our environment. I grew up with a bunch of white and black kids, and was one of the handful of Asian kids at my school. So, I think seeing how everyone like either a white or black kid kind of played a part? I don't know, I don't want to sound racist, but this is what I'm thinking. But I know there is a thing for some Asian girls who are intrigued by white men or what not, but that is not all Asians so don't fall into that conspiracy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel on the last part.. But, yes it's pretty known that a lot of "Asian" women go for "White" guys first as they are seen as the highest of the "hierarchy"..

What Girls Said 5

• well, there was a time i had a white dude preference. probably because there were only white dudes around. but these days, white dudes are on the decline and hispanic dudes are looking fine :)

• I think women of all kinds are looking fine, so long as they look fine! 😊 lol

• There are many reasons and I won't tie it 100% to the looks because then that's just shallow. I have been with white men for the past 3 years in terms of dating.

Firstly, most Asian men I know are pretty shy and quite conservative. I, on the other hand, is an extrovert and quite outspoken and I am impersonal to many topics and not many can tolerate or accept my point of views or the way I live my life. I find it easier to be open and random with the men I dated and they can usually engage in what I have to say and are not scared to be firm on what they believe in which I respect.

I happen to prefer blondes with blue eyes but I do not just stay fixed to those criteria just that I happen to be in relationships with blondes and blue eyed men.

And of course the penis size (let's be honest, we are adults here). Im not saying Asian men do not have large penis sizes because obviously penis sizes vary despite races but yeah 🍆 sex is an important aspect in a relationship to me.

• i don't favour white guys - I like all races equally - for me - its all about how attractive the guy is - if he is attractive I will like him - in the last 2 years years I've liked

- black guys
    - middle eastern guys
    - white guys

• they like big eyes and tall guys

• -laughs sarcastically- funny.

What Guys Said 3

• I know Asian girls that like black guys so Wtf is he talkin about...

• You most likely referring to me.. And yes I've known a few too.. I didn't say all or even most.. I said a lot... LOL..

• I've never seen it happen. All the Asian women I met were only into their own Ethnic group

• I m Asian. I love white chicks