Will I ever find love?

I'm 19.. and I really love to go out and dance. But nobody at the dance seems interested in me. Do you think I'll meet someone out there eventually?

46

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are only 19. You have a long time before you worry about such things.

What Guys Said 5

• If by dance you mean the club, then you should look elsewhere

• No, not a club. It's a Wild West dance. I wouldn't ever meet anyone at the club, lol.

• you will. you are just 19. the right person will come to you at the right time.

• My wife and I used to go to Arthur Murray dance parties. There were always some single girls there sitting around talking to each other. I was married, but there were some single guys there also who never approached those girls. I'm thinking, "WTF, dudes! Get over there and talk to those girls!"

I never had a girlfriend until I was about 25. Just be friendly and positive. You'll be ok.

• it totally depends upon you

• yes u will

What Girls Said 3

• Ha! I feel you. I'm just in a really weird place romantically rn. Don't really know what to do...

• There Is Always One Person For Everyone

• Just takes time and the right guy