I am 22 and Feel Like lll Never Get a Girlfriend Should I Just Give Up?

I have tried numerous dating sites, I have tried updating my profile, I have sent messages to probably 200 girls and, I haven't gotten one message back, I might just give up! What is it that, I am doing wrong? I think, I'm ugly, that has to be the reason right?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you should try a different approach, for instance, going out and meeting girls face to face through social events, mutual friends, school/work, etc. Never give up, just be patient.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women can smell desperation a mile off. Take a step back and don't put so much pressure on yourself to find someone. Instead of online dating, get out and find a new hobby perhaps. Go try new things with like minded people and just see what happens.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't give up

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not sure. You might be ugly but there are lots of ugly people in the world. I think the most likely scenario is that you're not trying hard enough or you're being too picky. I mean, I have a little brother who is a complete loser and even he has a girlfriend. She had to basically chase him down on League of Legends (yeah, she's a gamer girl) to get him to talk to her, but he has one. I mean, if this guy can get a girlfriend, any guy can and the thing is, just from life experience, I knew that this was the case beforehand.

Go back onto Plenty of Fish and start messaging women. Message really ugly ones and be persistent.

• 1. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and look at it as a learning experience.
    2. Get off the computer and meet some girls face to face. If necessary, take up a hobby or interest that gets you into a community of people.
    3. If you try something that doesn't work, stop doing it and try something else until you find something that does work.
    4. Good luck

• Yep... i think thats it. You should give up.
    Seems like the only place you have searched is online. try talking to one IRL... have a conversation... show some confidence...

• Sure, you also sound like a negative person with a lot of self harming thoughts, listen fix yourself before you try to build on your broken self

• yes, you should

• Don't, you will, I won't

• I think you should. There's no someone for everyone, some of us will never be dated. It's a fact of life and the more hope you feel, the worse it will feel when that hope is failed.

• It is a blessing in disguise.
    I thought girls were what I wanted, then I got married, and realised I was tricked into willingly becoming a slave...