Is the girl who I think has a crush on me flirting or just being friendly with my boss who also has a crush on her also?

Ways she would act toward me
1) This girl gave me a personal phone number through chat asking to please call her with a smiley face emoji
2) She would see me and smile at me
3) After not speaking to each other for 2 months, she randomly saw me in the elevator and screamed out it’s been a while and mentioned she was stalking me.
4) Has offered to make me coffee and buy me candy and got upset when I declined.
5) Sat next to her and she asked me where I lived.
6) When she met me at a store, she jumped and screamed my name
7) Told me I was awesome and very helpful.
8 Called me through my office number and asked me if she was bothering me because she contacted me often.

At the same time, my boss said he wanted to know about a certain girl. He mentioned it was one of girls I assisted often.
He mentioned he was i1n love with her and said she would be the perfect wife
I never witness how they interact in person but he mentioned that he would visit her at work and would dress in a suit.
I felt pretty jealous and upset when he mentioned it.

I never witness how they interact in person but he would go visit her often at work.
1) I asked her to contact him to ask a work related question over chat and he told her over chat he will do anything for her and she sent him a smiley face emoji right in front of me
2) He reached out to hug her and she hugged him with one foot up and kissed him on the cheek.
3) He said she would be all cheerful when he was coming around and smile
4) Asked him to be feel free to call her work number
5) Said it was nice speaking to him
6) Contacts him over work phone, email and chat
7) He mentioned that he received a letter on his last day from the girl mentioned she was going to miss him with hugs and kisses emoji in the email.
8 He mentioned he told her she had a great smile and she said thank you and was all happy.

10

What Girls Said 1

• no go brother, dont get caught up in that

What Guys Said 0