Should I call her?

So I started dating a girl last month and we really hit it off like crazy (been on 4 dates, all have been all day things since we get alonng so well), we've both admitted that we really like each other and that we've never experienced this much chemistry before. Anyway, things were going amazingly well until a relative came to visit her. She warned me beforehand that she was going to be distant when he came, but I didn't expect her to completely drop out of the radar. For the past two weeks we've sent a few texts here and there (all initiated by me) I called her on valentines day (she didn't want to see me for it, I had asked the week before). Anyway, that's the last time we've spoken to one another. I just find it so odd how she could be so hot around me (it was obvious that she's REALLY into me) and suddenly go ice cold because a relative is visiting her. I don't want to call her since I'm always the one initiating and the ball is in her court and I want to see some effort from her side. However it's been almost a week and I do miss her. Do I call or let her come to me (if she ever does that is...)?

PS I've looked back on our dates and there's really nothing I did wrong, our last date was wonderful. Also, I asked her if we were good when I called her and she said yea, I told you I'd be distant.

• Call her
  • let her contact you
She actually got out of a relationship a month and a half ago. She told me she had mentally checked out months before breaking up with him. Also, I ran into her and her relative (what are the chances?) and he really is her relative. He saw us kiss and I looked him up on fb and they have the same last name.
I've decided not to contact her until she contacts me. I'm not going to chase someone that's not interested at the moment.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... it doesn't seem right for her to just drop you like that. Are you sure she's ready for a relationship? Her actions don't seem to show it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honeymoon Phase. maybe she's ashamed of you... and you are a fucking rebound.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe there is something going on in her family right now and she really just have to deal with that. Let her come to you.

• I would call her. Especially if you're pretty sure she'll answer or text and ask to meet up to talk. Just ask her what the deal is and why things have changed. She owes you an explanation.

• Seems fishy, she stopped talking to you around Valentine's day (that week)? Are you sure she's not in another relationship?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!