Would it be okay to jump in the dating game later in my life?

I am currently in college, but there are many things that I wish to accomplish in life and I am thinking that this is my prime time. While I am interested in women, pursuing women could potentially not make my goals come true. So I am trying to push it aside for a while.

I am just a bit worried if I'd be able to catch up with others when I have some space to date girls. While people often say that I am attractive, I've never dated a girl; when I tell them about this, they always get shocked. I am not as experienced as others and won't be for the next few years.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. I would say however to maybe try and keep an open mind about it, cause you may end up missing out on someone who would be really great for you. So yh focus on accomplishing your goals but if someone came along that you really liked, you thought they could maybe enhance your life and potentially help you reach those goals then don't turn a blind eye to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are actually a lot of women doing that, going to grad school and such. So you won't be the only one.

What Girls Said 2

• That's completely fine. I know a guy who's doing the same thing as you. He's focusing on building his career and travelling for a few years after college and then he's going to try and date again. It's more common than you'd think.

• its all up to you

What Guys Said 3

• Start earlier. If career is your focus, you are going to be a lot busier after college. You will either have no time for it, or you will keep on finding a lot of excuse to skip it.

• You can do both.

• try to manage both. that will make you more eligible.