Is this wrong ?

I'm going out with this guy and honestly i don't feel anything for him, we barely know each other and i said yes just to see how it felt to be in a relationship and learn a bit about dating (he's my first boyfriend we're both 15)... has anyone ever done this before?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• So basically you're just using him for your own selfish desires.
    And in the end he will be hurt worse then you.

It's incredible that you need somebody to tell you this but yes that's wrong.

Do not follow other idiots advice on here and just simply ghost on him or vanish. You are already being a prick, no need to worsen the blow.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have felt like this. You get a bit chemistry through txting and talking but later find that it was rushed or that you feel nothing towards the person. Or you feel like you just aren't ready to date nor be in a relationship. You have two choices here 1. Be upfront and let him know via text or phone call. Not in person. You dont know how he will react and want to play it safe. 2. Just stop replying to his calls and txts. Its not like u both connected deeply and have been talking for months on end... trust me he will move on and find some other txting buddy.

What Guys Said 2

• Take a deep breath and go out with him. And don't take it as a relationship trial kind of thing. If both of you guys are ready only then go into relationship stuff.

• Yeah. It's wrong.

What Girls Said 3

• It's not wrong, I personally would've waited longer before agreeing to be in a relationship with him but it's not wrong. Your feelings could develop for him, just give it a chance.

• ah... Well if he actually likes you a lot then it's a bit wrong. Because he probably thinks you like him too. Next time you get in a relationship, make sure you actually like the guy's personality and have physical attraction to him (make sure he likes you enough too) before you commit. A relationship needs commitment. What you are doing is kind of wrong.

• Not wrong. Give him a chance. Maybe you will develop feelings for him.