The difference between confidence and cockyness?

Girls say they like conference but hate cockyness so what's the difference I'm a very confident guy but still a Virgin

25

Most Helpful Girl

• One is a meeting.

One means you're a douche.

• Haha yes but isn't that line blurred more and more these days?

• Thanks for your thoughts :)

• Definitely = )

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is the ability to believe in yourself, and make it show.
    Cockiness/arrogance, is forcing it out on others.. making it obnoxious.

• This seems exstreemly simular haha

• It does indeed border each other closely. :3

The difference in practice, is basically if you enter a room and start telling everyone how great you are.. that's being cocky. Being confident is not being afraid to go out of your comfort zone to make you look a little silly every now and then. :3

• :) got it, thank you

What Girls Said 1

• I think you mean confidence versus cockiness. It's about being sure in yourself and your actions, but each have a twist. Confidence includes respect, cockiness is without. That's the simplest way of putting it.

• Yes haha, it dosn't allow me to edit the question after I post it And thank you best awnser so far :)

• Thanks! Based on the answer do you think your more commonly confident, cocky, or neither. Answer honestly...

• I assume confident, I purposely avoid being an asshole and I am the first one to go and randomly dance in the middle of a bar when knowbody else's dancing :D

What Guys Said 4

• Confidence comes from the absence of fear. It comes from being comfortable in your own skin, not heavily demotivated by fear of what others may think or of being rejected for just being your most genuine self.

Cockiness/arrogance comes from the belief that you are better than others. You don't need to think so highly of yourself and act so obnoxiously to be a confident person. Sometimes the people who appear the most arrogant are also not actually very confident. Sometimes their outward actions are actually the result of some insecurity (fear, i. e.).

• It's easy for people to confuse these two concepts somewhat which is why being arrogant can sometimes attract certain impressionable girls. They're mistaking the arrogance for confidence.

But being genuinely confident (simply absent of fear/insecurity) will attract those girls and more.

• I'll check it out thanks

• Cheers.

• virginity is the black of opportunity.. ok.. so go get drunk.. try n find out which is the hottest clubhouse near ue area.. dressed up properly.. go n hit the pub!!

• I hold fortnightly conferences at work to discuss various assignments I devised for different teams.

cockyness is something related to personality.

• There is a fine line... Confidence is more actions speak louder than words cocky is more just words. :P