Is it a good idea to tell a girl you like her?

So I met this girl on an online app. We texted for a month or so before meeting. We hugged as soon as we saw eachother We hung out at her place and introduced me to her friends, which I thought was a good thing. We cuddled, and watched tv, and we kissed. She was reciprocating back by touching me on my forearms and my face. There was also a lot of eye contact and smiling. So there's a couple signs that she is interested in me. When I left we hugged and I gave her a goodbye kiss. Im seeing her again today for a little hang out before she goes to work. I wanna tell her before I leave that I would like to see her again and take her on a proper date. Would this be a better way in showing interest or would flat out saying I like you be the better way? I like this girl and would like to see where it goes.

She also deleted her dating app after meeting me.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should have already told her.

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens, here are my thoughts:

1) Asking her out on a date IS telling her you are interested in her and it gives her an opportunity to accept or decline--that date that is.
    2) When you straight up tell someone that you like them, you are only giving them an opportunity to respond "yes" or "no" to that specific, indirect question: Do they like you back.
    3) By asking her out on a date, which I recommend, you are giving her an opportunity to address the date and to get to know you even better via the date.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Didn't you just ask this question a second ago... and i told you to stop asking questions. Yea its better to tell a girl you like her. Get it out of the fucking way.

• Tell her that you like her