Rejected by the girl I love? Feel hurt?

I love her,

I have so much pain in my heart and don't know how to deal with it, I really can't anymore :'(

It really kills me that she is dating other guys, thinking about her cuddling, kissing, sex, spending time, laughing, loving with someone else. I saw her hugging with a guy she is dating and it just killed me inside.

We are in school together, So I will have to see her for the next couple years at least.

It's the worst pain I have endured in my life, I really don't know how to deal with it.

My self confidence/respect is at an all-time low.

It's a negative snowball effect, I've lost interest in school, I just want to quit and do something else, I keep getting rejected by other girls, my family/friend life is going down.

The worst is I saw her with a guy on Valentines day and they looked like they had plans... Seeing them hug, it hurts me so much.

I'm like begging to get rid of this pain, I can't get over her, I can't find another girl to date...

I'm a very logical person, and for the first time in my life my emotions are in control.

I'm feeling really depressed now... Thinking about what could have been...

All the stupid times I could have said something better and made her feel the same way.
I'm in a really bad place right now...

I feel so worthless, so rejected, I love her with all my heart and she is too good for me.

I'm not strong enough, no smart enough, not funny and charming enough, not hot enough... Like look at me I'm so pathetic... Why would she ever want me? I'm just a loser. I'm such a failure in life.

She's so beautiful and needs a way better partner than me.

She is the best girl in this earth and I really just want to hold her in my arms.

Most Helpful Girl

• boy, just let her go. she's a poison in your life. why must you let it control yourself? you know, you still have your family and friends. enjoy with them. makes your day more busiest than before, you'll forget her. one day, you will find your true love.

• She is poison, I'm really just so lost and confused. I'm going around in circles. I just can't seem to let go, I have no closure.

It's like I can't breath, I am anxious, hurt, sad, jealous...

I feel every emotion at once and I have no one that understands :(

• and.. you have me 😄

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0