How to have a good first date?

I met a guy on a dating app and we have been talking a lot for the past two weeks. We like each other a lot but I am not positive if I am physically attracted to him yet. We are meeting each other soon and I'm really nervous. I have never been on a date, had a boyfriend, or kissed anyone. Please give me advice! How should I greet him? How should I act? What if I'm not physically attracted to him? I know we will have good conversations. What happens when we say goodnight?

We are meeting at a restaurant. He knows that I am not sure whether or not I will be physically attracted to him. He said that it is okay and we will see what happens.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Conversations probably one of the biggest factors you should focus on.
    Be engaged. Try not talking about yourself exclusively OR talk about him so much it's like you're interviewing him.
    Keep a nice balance between the both of you, ask question offer your own side, etc.

A second tip would probably be to take easy and take it slow.
    You don't have to kiss at the end if you aren't feeling it.
    Don't rush things or feel pressured, just let them happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are never any rules to dating. Just think about it like going out with a friend. You can greet him with just a hi or a hug which ever you feel comfortable with. Act like yourself. There's no reason to be anyone else. If you're not attracted to him you just enjoy your dinner and when the date is over you go him. How it ends depends on what you are comfortable with. Just relax have fun

What Guys Said 3

• If he wants to give you a goodnight kiss and you don't want it, when he moves in for the kiss, you simply move in for a friendly hug and bypass the kiss. He'll get the idea.

• You have seen a photo correct?

• coffee shop and go from there

What Girls Said 3

• Well the main thing right now is know the place and how much that cost if you order something. Because I find that the bill and who pays is more so important since a lot of people make it a general argument. You should ask him about that first before going. Also just be yourself and don't focus on physical appearence. If you like what he is selling you now, judge that character when you see and meet him for the first time. However, I don't have experience in this area. But you should only present yourself how you want to be treated and remembered.

As another user have said you don't have to get physically intimate with kissing. Simply enjoy the date and find out more about this person anf make sure that by the end of possible incoming dates with him that he is somebody you not only want but need long term.

• just be yourself and try to have fun :P
    if he likes you then good on
    if not, than you too just don t match and up to the next prey

• Just don't suck him off.