Guy I Liked Now Likes Me Back And I'm Overwhelmed?

Okay so this school year a new guy came to my school, who is a year older than me, and I've had my eye on him since the beginning of the year but I never did anything about it until recently, when I started talking to him over Instagram, and then eventually we began texting. My friend had a party and I ended up inviting him, and we kissed. I liked him a lot then, but I haven't seen him in a few days, but we have been texting. He's told me he likes me a lot, he thinks I'm fantastic and all this really, really kind and cute stuff. He's a gentleman, or at least I gathered that from when we hung out at the party. We plan to hang out alone this time, get coffee, and I'm not sure how I really feel about him anymore. I'm sort of overwhelmed by how much he likes me, because I've never had anything like this in my life before. I sort of feel like I don't like him as much as he likes me, but then again I haven't seen him in a while, so maybe seeing him again will make those feelings come back again. Is it weird to feel this way? And is there any way to understand this? I want to stop feeling like this, it's confusing. I finally got what I wanted, and I don't know what to do with it.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe take time out and think about it, take it one step at a time