Bad fight with live in boyfriend what do I do?

So it started Friday morning I told him he was taking care of our baby when he gets home for now on. I told him how I was feeling about doing everything. I have asked him to help with little things but he won't because he works. I haven't slept in over 6 months and he won't give me one night. We got into a really bad fight last night and I broke something i got him afew years ago. I yelled at him about not helping and showing any love towards me. I got that upset and made him cry. I told him i was sick of doing everything and I don't know what else I said. He doesn't talk to me to let me know whats going on and I tell him how i feel about things. So now I really feel bad and don't know what to do. We have a family together and this is the 2nd time I have flipped out for the same thing. Im just so sad I want him to help me and be my partner.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to know more to make a judgment here. If he is out working and busting his tail to earn money, that's very different from his just being out doing something leisurely.

• Im not asking him to do anything but be a dad. Maybe let me sleep in on Sunday. He doesn't talk to me about anything anymore and just plays video gams and watch movies when he's home. I don't know when he gets off work and dont know when he's off. There is no communication. I try talking to him about helping me but it doesn't sink in. I can't even take a shower when he's home. I have to wait for the baby to go to sleep. Its like im just a stay home nanny and im just wanting him to realize that's not right. A relationship is like a team. I just want to know how can I talk to him without him thinking im complaining. I don't understand men half the time. Just looking for advice from anyone who has experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Say sorry

What Guys Said 1

• Ok, you go out and work full time, and let him stay home to take care of the kid.

• Sorry but I have been a single parent working 2 jobs For years. We are not going to pay 300 a week for child care so guess what im taking care of the baby Tell the baby can talk. My parents worked together as a team taking care of us. It wasn't just my mom. They both had jobs. Im trying to find a night job but its very where i live.

• So you are saying you want him to watch the baby after he gets home because you work nights or evenings?

What Girls Said 1

• Help you to do what?

• Be a dad... he doesn't do anything when he's home with his son nothing he won't even give him a bath. When I talk to him he just blows me off. This is his 1st kid. It takes two parents to take care of a child. I know you can be a single parent and I have been a single mom for 11 years. Non stop working two jobs tell now. I understand. Working all day and taking care of a kid paying bills etc. On your own is hard. But when your not alone you should be working together. It shouldn't be one parent doing everything. Parents work as a team.