Hey, I just moved to UK and some Pakistani men told me that if I go out with a British girl. I will have to be registered with Police?

I am 19 year old and have been studying in Uni for almost 5 months. I do not understand why I was told this. I have never broken any law or done any thing wrong. I am a Muslim but wanted to go out with a girl but stopped. I don't think its true. But still wants to check it with people from UK.

3

What Girls Said 3

• That is a load of bullshit. You are free to date anyone that you like. Unless they are criminals, which for safety's sake, ANYONE should avoid.

• That's ridiculous. They're are taking the piss out of you lol

The only people on registers in the U. K are sex offenders. Maybe those guys who told you that are on the sex offenders register and are confused at what it's for 😏😂

• https://youtu.be/C3xxrEcLYZQ
    Those Pakistani men are registered because they are rapists, child rapists and gang rapists. Pakistani men have been raping young girls for years. If you rape any woman in the UK you will be registered regardless of rape being part of your culture.