Do you think confidence is more important than experience/inexperience?

Let's just say you don't have experience in a serious relationships but aren't a virgin, would you say that confidence and how one carries themselves is important than the inexperience itself?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes obviously but many people thing you need experience for confidence. I personally don't care about inexperince that has nothing to do with nothing as long as he isn't super insecure about it... that's the deal breaker for me.

• Yeah and it's not like inexperience keeps me from trying and putting myself out there. It's not info I put out there but more or less it's just about the stigma it has if asked about relationship history. Like as if it's expected of me at this point and if it'd end things.

• True. Each girl I've had sex with was into different things, it was really more about communication and working with each other.

• exactly.

Most Helpful Guy

• The confident guy will do better in a job interview than a guy with experience and no confidence

What Girls Said 4

• Yes because you can bluff your way through anything if you have confidence. People will be non the wiser to your inexperience

• Yes. Plus it's easier to work on experience than confidence.

• Experiences in relationships means in my opinion that the guy hasn't or will not evolve

• How so?

• I don't know if all guys with multiple relationships are like that

• Like I said, it's my opinion

• Yes definitely

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
    • What'd you say? Couldn't really hear you

• Confidence is the result of competence,
      so better to do the second.

• Trump clearly has more confidence than experience and he became POTUS.

Draw your conclusion.