What does being sexy mean to you?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy is a good person who does things with his life and appreciates me.
    But for myself i think I would be sexy if I could be more confident yet I tend to have self hatred and be lazy about dealing with my emotional issues and also sometimes where ugly clothes that make me look like a dyke. And I like lesbians, I'm so happy they have legalized marriage but I try to be feminine & alothough butch lesbians I'm sometimes attracted to, I don't want to look like one but I am poor. Sorry if that's ignorant I don't actually know what dyke means; is it politically correct? I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Sexy is being a person's only intense desire. Seeing the fiery desire in the man you love's eyes as he approaches you with confidence is the most seductive thing in the world to me.

• Ummmmm

• I don't have any clue

• @Keifer Sounds like fun! I might have to try it sometime. I find masturbating while taking a shit makes it about ten times better! You should try it sometime.

• naw I'm good, the smell of shit is a massive turn off. that's why I can't masturbate while I'm in theatres

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!