Do most women of color want to date white guys or would most rather non white guys?

I hear a lot about them generally not doing quite as well dating wise and wonder if maybe I would have more luck if i focused on trying to date women of color more?
Also does an interracial relationship in the UK present any extra challenges?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been with guys of my race but it I happen to come across a white guy someday and it happens well that good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If by women of color you mean "Black" women, then they tend to stay away from "White" guys.. Although I'm seeing a lot lately who prefer "White" guys..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE