How do I cancel my date without looking like a bitch?

So I met this guy on Tinder last week and I agreed to go on a date with him (and obviously have sex). But I've realized that I'm not as attracted to him anymore and I want to cancel. I've already cancelled once by lying and saying I was sick. Now we've rescheduled for Tuesday but I really don't want to go.

How do I get out without hurting his feelings or coming off as a bitch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, he's likely been through this before and likely cancelled on someone else before. I think you're overthinking it. Just tell him you're no longer interested and if he thinks you're a bitch, he thinks it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's super thirsty your going to come off like a B regardless so I'd just rip the band-aid off. Text him and say "Sorry to cancel again... things are hectic I just don't think this is going to work out." or say "Sorry I am just not feeling this as much as I thought I was." or say "Sorry I met someone and I need to see where this goes so I'm going to have to cancel". Whatever it was just sex so I wouldn't feel bad. Goodluck!

What Guys Said 14

• You don't and you can't. However, if he is adult enough, then he knows this vital lesson of life:

"Not everyone will or even can love you.
    This does not mean that you are worthless and that there is no one who can or will love you.

Furthermore, there will be people that you simply cannot love no matter how much you try.. This does not mean that they are unworthy and cannot find love with someone else. It also does not mean that you are a terrible person for not being able to have your love."

So, he'll be just fine. Just don't lie. Simply state something like, "I am sorry, but I am not just feeling it." However, if you want to lie, say that you've met someone else and it has come as a total surprise."

• It's Tinder. Nobody really cares that much. Just cancel.

• Why do you care about saving face with someone you'll never see again?

• I just have a lot of feelings lol

• That's fair enough, but in online dating you need to develop a thick skin and not worry so much about what these online people think because you will, legit, never hear from them again.

I know it's a weird feeling, I'm very empathetic and basically cutting these people off felt weird at first for me too, but that's the nature of the game and you can't worry about being there trying to ease them into it.

• Say, "Sorry, I'm a fackin' BEEETTTCCCHHHHHH!"

• You can't Prepare to have an enemy. You should have thought of that. Ahh,, but most women don't think past the end of their noses.

• Oh that's bitchy... tsk tsk bad girl
    Just say you got your period lol... never fails

• tell him the truth and move on

• You'll end up looking like a bitch but it's only tinder

• Oh just go out and have sex with him. You'll be fine once you get into it.

• ... you can't

• It's impossible because you are a bitch.

• not attracted anymore, tf?

• you don't you are a bitch you fucked up and now your worried about feelings you should a been honest in the first place then you wouldn't have been a bitch. Like when I meet a clingy crazy chick usually I am straight up and tell them I'm not attracted anymore because she's clingy it doesn't go over well but at least I didn't lie.

• Hurting his feelings? LOL, there are billions just like you out there... I'm sure he will get over it.

What Girls Said 9

• You should just tell them you have a change of heart and don't think its best for you to be going on a date.

• It's not possible.
    Just gotta do it and be honest.

• Go spend time for an hour, and make clear you don't want to have sex with him or see him again. Actually just 45 minutes. LOL

• tell the truth

• Just be like you're not feeling it anymore. There's really no way you can cancel at this point without hurting his feelings. But doesn't mean you shouldn't. Don't do anything you don't wanna do.

• I realised that I don't want the same things as you do and don't want to waste your time.

• Ghost him

• I think you should tell the truth saying that you are better off as friends and not date with each other as a couple? If he is a nice guy, he will understand you!

• Give him a speech about how you're taking a break from dating to find yourself.