Guys would you ask a girl for her phone number if you just met?

It just seems like guys don't ask girls out nowadays. I'll have guys come up to me at work and flirt with me and talk to me and then nothing? Do you like when girls ask for your number? How am I supposed to meet guys when all I do is work?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• If guys are flirting with you and then nothing happens, it means you're not doing something on your end that's planting doubt in their heads.

Most Helpful Girl

• They actually rarely do. You can meet them either through friends, either at work or through dating applications.

What Guys Said 5

• I like when girls ask for my number. It's so... unreal, because it never happens, ha ha! I haven't asked for a girl's number in a long time.

• If I just met her and I liked her, then yeah I'd ask for her number. However, I would probably ask her out to dinner first. I'm okay with her asking for mine - as long as she's not a crazy bitch.

• i've asked numerous women out and have only been rejected as a result. Thirteen years of my life, i looked for someone to be with and now, i have stopped altogether

• Im sorry πŸ˜”

• i might start again if the feeling is right

• I feel like stopping too. seems like everyone is in a relationship..

• Guys are hesitant making moves because most of us get rejected over and over again. Sometimes we flirt around but try not to make any moves so we don't get rejected again.

• After some small talk maybe if I'm interested but it's still hard to ask

• So how do you start dating a girl?

• I hate dating lol. I wish I could just skip that step of finding the right person

• I know right 😊Me too, it's such a hassle

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!