Do you believe everyone has a soul mate? Regardless of what happens, you will end up with that person forever?

• Yes, omg love is life and life is love
    41%(7)38%(10)Vote33%(3)
  • No, Forever alone
    59%(10)62%(16)Vote67%(6)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think our soulmates do exist.
    its the one person whom your are comfortable talking with, feels secure and safe, and always be there for you.
    i think i already met my soulmate but in a long distance setting😢

• Stop that! get out there. go to places you enjoy. For instance, if you like a certain band, go to one of their concerts

• I'm sorry, I took it the wrong way as in you're saying you're soul mate isn't anywhere close to you but I'm sure he is.

• you're right. i feel like he's so close to me though he's miles away. i think thats what you feel towards your soulmate. you can't explain the feeling

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe soulmates is a thing.. but if you sit inside all day and night, and never go outside, you probably won't meet them.. :3

What Girls Said 6

• Don't believe in soul mates or meant to be. I believe with a bit of luck you get what you work for until they change their mind and want to move on

• I believe it but i also believe that world is such a big place to find our soul mates

• I don't think i believe in one single soul mate, I think we are capable of having many.

• yes I found him.

• if soulmates really exist, it's less than a 1% chance you'll ever meet them. scientifically, humans will settle for whoever is around. so whoever you end up with isn't your soul mate, just someone close.

• yes I believe everyone has a soulmate but soulmate doesn't have to be the one you spend the rest of your life with, but If you're end up with your soulmate forever you must be really lucky

What Guys Said 2

• I believe everyone Does have a soulmate... but i also believe not everyone finds em. So sometimes you have to create one. That is why i dont believe in "easy" love... but love you gotta work for.
    I could be in the USA but my soulmate is in Sri Lanka... if i never visit Sri Lanka, i will never meet them. see what i mean?
    That is why i dont believe in that soulmate shit as much... i believe in compatibility.

• No, it's all 100% by luck.