WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

I can't get a boyfriend I have tried so hard to get a boyfriend every once in a while I will try to go out of a way to talk to a boy but I can't even get a guy friend I guess I am kind of shy but it never seems to work out for me

17

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you doing wrong you ask! Well you're being desperate for a bF! Stop that mindset right nao!!!

Don't seek a relationship, seek fun and to enrich your life and eventually some guy will want to be a part of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• You try too hard love

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like your trying to hard. Just relax and wait a bit and then try again. You don't know one might notice you while your waiting and come over to say hi.

• Trying too hard sounds like the first problem but socialising probably plays a big role. While I'm no professional, I recommend going to social events based around your hobbies and making friends with similar interests. They may end up romantically inclined or even introduce you to others that are.

• Alright, I'll give it to you strait. Looking for a relationship constantly will only lead to a bad turnout. you've got time, you'll meet the right guy eventually. I'm not saying to stop looking but just be more laid back about it

• How old are you? Lots of girls don't have a boyfriend in HS and turn out OK.

• Do you hang out in a group of friends? PM me to chat...

• once again play hard-to-get for some reason it drives us crazy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!