Does he still like me? Friends with benefits situation, what should I do?

So there is this guy who is in two of my classes this quarter & we recently hung out. One thing led to another and we slept together (After talking for a while and their were drinks involved). Everything felt so right & we ended up hanging out all weekend studying and doing other stuff like going out to eat & for coffee.

The last time we hung out we talked about hanging out again & he said yeah we should (next weekend) than he drove me home. He didn't text me good night & hasn't texted me all day so I am just wondering if that just means he isn't interested anymore or if that is a bad sign?
We're in two classes together so I'll definitely see him again I really think I could see something with him & want to get to know him better... I don't want to text him first though as I think he should & also he isn't my boyfriend so I don't know.

• Yes maybe
  • No not at all

11

What Guys Said 1

• Without pushing too hard, getting an answer to what direction he sees the relationship going can't hurt. At worst you just find out he doesn't want to take it further and save yourself some time.

• I was going to wait until I see him on Tuesday & just talk and kinda get a vibe for things. He said he was going to start sitting next to me in my java class & I really didn't get any bad vibes that last time we hung out so I think he meant that. Than before the weekend I will ask him if he still wants to hangout & if so wait for a moment during that night to ask him what he thinks.

• Sounds like a good plan accept for the last part. It's easier to give a natural answer when you don't feel cornered. If I were in a similar position I'd prefer the question to be asked while out doing something like a Cafe meal rather than after spending a night together.

• yeah you're right. we said we we're going to go out to eat & stuff so I would probably bring it up then before doing anything else. but then again we might not hangout at all & he actually may avoid me in class sooo that may happen haha (could happen). Either way I don't think i would sleep with him again if he just wanted something more casual as I feel like I may get hurt & want to wait for something better where I can invest more time into and I feel like it is rewarding.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is only interested in sleeping with you.

• You know, I think you're right. I think he just got what he wanted and doesn't give a shit anymore haha