A few months ago I broke up with my girlfriend of a year and she took more of my heart with her that I thought she would. Soon after my close female freind told me that she has liked me for a few years and wants to try and take our friendship to the next level, dating. Now that I feel that I'm ready to start dating again. I'm not sure if I want to try dating my best female freind. Sure she is very pretty, hot, and smart. However I'm not sure that we would do well dating and I'm not sure that I want to risk losing her as a freind. Were good freind personality wise but I'm weary about how our personalities would mix as a couple.
Before any one asks were both waiting till were married for sex. So I am not going to go on a few dates and just use her for sex.
- If you don't you will probably lose her as a freind after all33%(2)18%(2)Vote0%(0)
- Try a few dates and see how it goes you two can always go back to being friends33%(2)36%(4)Vote40%(2)
- Don't try it if your not into her than it won't work out17%(1)9%(1)Vote0%(0)
- Try hanging out alone, not on a date just alone and see what you feel0%(0)9%(1)Vote20%(1)
- Your feelings for her might grow if you give you two a try0%(0)18%(2)Vote40%(2)
- Talk to her again and tell her how you feel hash it out between you both17%(1)10%(1)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I'm going with ABEF. Go for it and see what happens mate. Your always trying to get me to try and suggest lovers that are not there so I'm suggesting that you have a woman that wants to date go for her!1