What is with all these racial preference questions?

Why is everyone so obsessed with race here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Secret racism. What else can it be? Common sense tells you that every major race will have someone that's sexually attractive. There is no real exception. If they say no then they're in denial. I know a coworker once (same race as me) who went as far as to say that she would never sleep with a certain race. Come to find out that she lied.

Most Helpful Girl

• People want to feel sorry for themselves or boost their egos. The former want to blame their misfortune on superficial things that they can't change. The latter wants validation of their worth.

Like I've always said, m&m's are all brown on the inside πŸ‘…

What Guys Said 14

• Beats me. People find the smallest things to be insecure about. But either way, most of everyone do not like to assume that they are unattractive to someone - it's only human nature to think so. So if you hear that there are people who consider you unattractive all because of your ethnicity, and then you find out there's a whole societal trend for this kind of thinking, you are likely to become insecure over it.

• Yes, 30 different versions of the same question gets really old. Everyone knows their own preference, and that's what matters.

And yes, there are some guys/girls of race X who will date girls/guys of race Y.

• This is rich coming from me (my previous account I posted four, count them, Takes on black lives matter.) but I think people talk about this stuff too much. Every now and again is fine- necessary even- but talking about it all the time.

• damn anon

• blame Trump

• I don't get it. Race doesn't factor into anything in my life, so it's all stupid to me. We're all the same species.

• When you have a world that is segregated based on race, religion and culture --> what did you expect... a party where everyone is invited...

• United States culture.

• Everybody is obsessed with race, that's how its always been.
    There has never been peace between races.

• I'm super racist, I got 1st in the hurdles in 6th grade😌

• I think I got second in the cross country, I would of got 1st but I tripped on a tree thing sticking out of the groundπŸ˜”

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bad boy! You know what I'm talking about 🀣

• A lot of white liberals are definitely obsessed with race.

• You can't force someone to date someone they don't like.

• because people are racists, they just can't admit it

• Because of Hitler's nonsense.

What Girls Said 9

• Either insecure black people or white folks who want to feel superior.

• Because there are a lot of racists here.

• Yeah, I know. It's really dumb.

• not everyone i guess its some troll who came back under different accounts

• Ehh, they've always been popping up here

• There are lots of racists.

• A lot of people here skew conservative.

• Because people on here will call you racist if you say you're not attracted to them.

• they care it a lot