IS MY MALE PERSONAL TRAINER HITTING ON ME?

Okay so I started training with a male personal trainer. I have had other trainers in the past so this isn't my first rodeo. I've only seen him a handful of times and he is very touchy feeley... he will put his hand on my back and trace it down with his fingers and will do the same with my arms and my thigh. Always compliments me on my yoga pants, water bottle, sneakers, even my rings. Last time I saw him after my session was over he put both his hands on my shoulders and trailed them down to my hands and held them swinging them and just held my hand and talked to me. During my session I would see if he would touch other women like that and he didn't. He has texted me all week asking how I am doing and feeling. Basically trying any chance he can get to text me. I don't know if he's just being really friendly and trying to keep a client or has other things in mind... it's hard to distinguish flirting especially in this setting.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It sure seems like it and I would normally call it inappropriate except you seem to be ok with it. If you're interested, you should make an outwardly obvious gesture so that he knows it's ok.

• Problem is he's married... that's why I'm asking this.

• Yeah, he's being inappropriate on a number of levels. I mean, I truly believe you should do what you want, but I don't think getting with a married guy is in your best interest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think your male personal trainer is definitely attracted to you.

What Guys Said 3

• The way you have put it, it seems he's is attracted to you.

• probs just super friendly

• I think he wants to get in your yoga pants

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!