Opinions: tall girls?

guys, what are your opinions on tall girls? let's just say a girl is 6 feet tall. do you like it? would you date one? what do you think about tall women in general? opinions on tall girls in heels?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'8ish and I definitely love the challenge, probably my ideal is slightly taller than me, I have no problems being with a taller girl but usually taller girls have a problem with shorter guys

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think tall girls have killer legs and they look absolutely amazing on most clothes. That's coming from a short chick.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Short guy (5"9) and I think tall girls are absolutely beautiful but I don't know if it's just the you can't have it so it must be good mentality.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like being the bigger one. Im above 6'1, i think 6 foot could be okay with me, or maybe too tall, depending on your frame and build.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' so I have no problem with tall girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a tall girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • im 5'9 so maybe but i rather date one whos shorter it just would be weird for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them short and petite.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think talk girls are tall because they are tall

0|0
    0|0
    • excuse me, i didn't quite get it

• i like them as long as they aren't over 5'11

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do like tall girls! :) and i don't think it is a nice combination of tall girl and Heels

1|0
    0|0
    • why not though? the heels, i mean

• bcz heels increase person's height... tall girls don't need that

• I love tall women, but I am short man, as a tall woman would you prefer flto be with a short man?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tall girls at all. Never would date one.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

Loading... ;