What do men think of military women?

224

Most Helpful Guy

• As a relationship coach, who happens to reside in the DC area where there are tons of military women (and men), I can tell you emphatically that men like military women for their confidence and no nonsense approach. They can, however, perceive military women as argumentative or arrogant.

Of course, all of these are stereotypes and perceptions but we think what we think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the fuck would you even care? If you're in the military, you're serving your country. Men who don't respect that and view it as anything but positive shouldn't even be on your radar.

• There are very practical down sides it's not guys going i dont like the military.
      It's a big down side having to leave for long periods of active service.
      You are in a profession dominated by men in relatively decent shape so she may be more likely to cheat on me.
      If your put out in the field PTSD , death and injury are all very real risks.

The advantage dating wise id say is that your company is mostly men that have been selected for the army and for which the problems of things like you being out on active service are less so as you can go at the same time or even to the same area.

• Another civilian basing his military knowledge off Call of Duty.

• @Wwwyzzerdd Preach

What Guys Said 23

• Having served eight years, three tours to Iraq, dozens of different states, bases and counties, I have never met a single one that wasn't at BEST a serious liability and general waste of space, and at worst responsible for for total mission failure or the loss of life or limb of actual serviceMEN.

Female Master Sergeant losing her weapon twice, negligently discharging twice, instructing the loading of a weapon system she's not trained on leading to a negligent discharge for which the soldier she ordered to take the action that led to the ND getting an article 15 while she went unpunished, and ordered the illegal handling of classified material such as would have compromised operations in both Iraq and Afghanistan and brought said operations to a grinding halt to the tune of millions cost to the taxpayers and potential loss of life, had I been dumb enough to follow her orders.

All within the first 30 days of deployment.

After which she received her promotion to Sergeant Major.

In spite of all that, but wait, there's more! During pre-deployment, failing a CLS course when her original MOS was medic, failing PT, and taking until nightfall and then a second day of range time to qualify with her rifle.

She is one of the more competent examples.

• one of the reasons why i was fed up with the military, females get special treatment

• I've witnessed it, too. I've also seen superstars that out performed men at the same job but that was so rare. Most of the time I saw women disregarding rules and almost getting people killed because of it.

• I thank them for their service to their country just like I do men. I don't agree with letting then fight in combat. Many couldn't lift a big man and I would want to fight next to someone who can do that. After all, it's my life. I'm 6'3" and weigh 225. Can you pick me up and carry me a long ways if necessary? I'm going to ask all the feminists on GAG not to bother ranting at me. I won't respond if any do. If you have a brother who is in combat, who do you want next to him?

• i think there awesome to be bale t go through the training and still keep the feminine touch that makes the so damn sexy. but there hard to tak to or approach when they are mostly around other military guys. i can't compete with that lol and other guys are lying if they say they can because the military trains them right.

• It's a big down side having to leave for long periods of active service.
    You are in a profession dominated by men in relatively decent shape so you may be more likely to cheat on me.

The advantage you have though dating wise is that your company is mostly men that have been selected for the army and for which the problems of things like you being out on active service are less so as you can go at the same time or even to the same area.

• I'm watching an anime about a female military leader.
    www.animenewsnetwork.com/.../...528.1477933140.jpg

She's pretty cool.

• Gang of Four needs to update this song for women...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSqVZL4lgk4

• "The boys, they love to see you shoot!

I love a girl in a uniform."

• It seems to work well for the Israeli's and amazingly for the Kurd's.

Vikings were pretty fierce and women fought with them.

• I find them intriguing. Never met one, though (which may be part of the reason why I find them intriguing).

• Military women are capable well rounded individuals. With a military woman, I know what I am getting unlike a civilian. I know that a military woman has her priorities straight, is focused, and had the drive to accomplish her goals in life. Civilians don't often have that. Fact is that civilians have higher divorce rates than military relationships because civilians often don't know what true love, sacrifice, and commitment is.

• Higher divorce rates among civilians? Priorities? Focus?
      you're not a military member are you? Have you dated military women?

• They're braver than me, military isn't a job I'd want for myself.

• Instant turn-off. There aren't many things to me that are a bigger turn-off. Except they hold positions such as being a doctor within the military. Then its kinda "okish"

• Many of them have never seen combat.

• Good career choice and looking good in uniform but also stronge caring and capable

• I don't think about them

• Hot!

• there pretty cool turn on for more likely atheltic ability

• I think they are inspirational and hot

• Women are women. Military is a job.

• I don't really care either.

• Nothing. What is there to think of military women?

• I love em because they are generally easy.
    They usually have some kind of mental issue though. Like seriously every one I've been with is slightly unstable.
    Half are hot and the other half have mustaches and smell like chalamydia.

• As long as she serves her country in a honorable way I'll have her back just like any other soldiers

What Girls Said 1

• This may sound mean, but lesbian is the first word that comes to mind.