So my friends met my crush and they told me that he isn't that attractive and kind of weird. I'm way out of his league, But should I listen to them?

My friends told me I could do much better and that I might be settling with this guy. He is kind of weird, but is very smart and it the nicest guy! I have no doubt that he would give me the world! He is so sweet but I am wildly out of his league. I don't know how to tell if I like him for him or just like him because he is interested. He is so nice and I want to figure this out sooner rather than later because I don't want to lead him on, if I'm not interested I would rather not talk to him than drag it out until I meet someone! Should I listen to my friends? is the fact that I'm questioning this a sign that I might be settling way too much?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him a bit and get to know him, ignore your friends, if you like the guy and he likes you, that should be plenty good enough pace to start.

He'll love if you make the first move, so be brave and talk to him. You'll figure out pretty soon if you don't like him.

Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• they are not your friends if they do not consider your feelings for him before they talk. you should trust your intuition and don't listen to those so called friends they are just trying to bring you down.. I've had plenty of such "friends" and they suck. it's not their opinion that matters but yours

What Guys Said 2

• Never ever settle in life. The world is yours, so it's your choice only, always. It might be hard to do, but end it if you deeply feel this way about him. It might save a can of worms being opened in future...

• No, in the end whether you like him or not should be the definitive deciding factor, not what your friends think of him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!