How do you let a guy down easily?

We went on a date. He was a lovely guy, really sweet and conversation flowed well. There was nothing awkward about it. But there are two things wrong here:

1) I'm not attracted to him physically.
And
2) I'm still attracted to my ex (that I broke up with).

how do I let this guy down. Or should I give him another chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him while you were out with him you could not get into it because your ex is still too fresh on your mind and he was all you could think about. Tell him you are not ready to date yet and he needs to see someone else that can focus solely on him.

What Guys Said 2

• im not interested

• The obvious is you're just not ready to move on yet... if you recently broke up with a guy - That is the most solid excuse you can tell someone because most of the times, it's actually true

What Girls Said 2

• I usually go with " it's great to meet you but I'm not feeling a romantic connection" who can argue that?

• Just say you had fun but you're just not really feeling it still (and mention the ex. That really hits them hard that you're not interested haha)