Guys, what makes a girl girlfriend material?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is going to have deferential standards when it comes to this topic. For me, my girlfriend knows how to carry her own and didn't just agree with everything I say and let me walk all over her like a lot of girls do. She's intelligent, comes from a good home and is fiercely loyal once you earn that from her. "EARN THAT" are the key words here. I'm not down to get in a relationship with a girl who is submissive to everything and everyone in life by default. She is also hot and was giving me some of the best sex of my life when we met.

Most Helpful Girl

• - Be attractive.
    - Be kind and loyal.
    That's it. Men are easy.

What Guys Said 2

• Is loyal, doesn't like drama and talking behind other people's back, treats everyone in a good way, isn't too jealous or prude, and I find her attractive physically.

• Ass 😍😍😍😍😍😍

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!