Advice on boyfriends behaviour?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask why my boyfriend is behaving this way. He told me that he never ever gets jealous over any guy and he's not in a position to tell me to stop talking to any guys. He also said that he hates it when guys tell their girlfriend to stop wearing certain kinds of clothes or the kind of guys that get angry if a guy looks at their girl. But the thing is, now my boyfriend is behaving the exact same way!
It's not like he's never had a girlfriend before but he said to me that he doesn't like it when he catches guys looking at my butt, or if I put pictures that reveal a certain part of my body, or he'll attempt to cover up my breasts if they are showing. Sometimes I find his behaviour cute but I just want to know why he's become like this all of a sudden? He was never like this at the start of our relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• I think a lot of what he said before was general macho guy talk. Now that reality has kicked in, it is a different story. I feel he has deeper feelings for you and is therefore more worried about losing you to other guys and that is why he is acting differently.

• Because he doesn't understand how to control jealousy. If your tits are out and you're posting that publicly, that's a bad mark on you tho.

• I don't post pictures flashing my tits. It's just pictures that hug my curves or show some figure.

• Ah, sounded like you were posting nudes or flashing randoms. Point still stands, he has no idea how to control his jealousy. That's a major red flag.

What Girls Said 1

• He probably didn't want to feel suffocating at first. He knows what is his and he doesn't want other guys staking out his stuff. My boyfriend has gotten my protective over me too. There are certain guys he doesn't like me talking to, but he doesn't flat out tell me not to. He likes to keep an eye on me, but he makes sure to make it a point that no other guy can lay a hand on me.