Why did he smile when I suggested this?

I was out on a tenth date with this guy and I suggested on the date that we go and see a film together the next time and he said yeah that will be good and he was smiling after I suggested this for a while afterward

why did he smile when I said this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaching lens I might suggest that you're overthinking this my friend. He likely just smiled because he was happy that you suggested something that would continue your dating experience together. Unless, perhaps, you suggested a specific movie that would be to his liking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you serious?

What Guys Said 3

• He's crushing on you.

• it's hard to tell without seeing his face as you did. My guess would be he was happy and surprised when you suggested you both should go see a film. If a guy didn't want to, I would think he would do something more like withdrawal or say okay and then try to change the subject. I wouldn't over react or think too much on it but keep an eye out on his behavior just in case. good luck! ~ Jonathan Male 21

• Maybe... Just maybe, by some chance he may be into you? Just maybe, you know... after about 10 dates. :T

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!