What to talk about with a girl?

I never had any female friend in life and now I am very shy and nervous around girls. I have crush on a girl and I am daring enough to go and tell her straight to the face. Although she said 'no' but we still talk on calls. The main question is, What should I talk her about? I can't discuss about football or video games or dragon Ball z with a girl. I want the conversation going but can't find any topic.

Please help. Thank you.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You can talk about your common friends (in case you have any).

Or you can always talk about movies, start by showing her your sense of humour (again, in case you have any) and then slowly drift over romance over time. Let her experience your different sides.

What Girls Said 3

• Try talking about those things, she might have more in common with you than you think. Explore yourself what excites her, what she thinks about your topics, talk about anything. Dont be restricted by whether or not you think a topic is "girly" or "boyish" because life isn't like that anymore.

• "So do you think OJ did it?"

• Why don't you talk with her about those things, maybe she likes them too.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!