What to talk about with a girl?

I never had any female friend in life and now I am very shy and nervous around girls. I have crush on a girl and I am daring enough to go and tell her straight to the face. Although she said 'no' but we still talk on calls. The main question is, What should I talk her about? I can't discuss about football or video games or dragon Ball z with a girl. I want the conversation going but can't find any topic.

Please help. Thank you.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You can talk about your common friends (in case you have any).

Or you can always talk about movies, start by showing her your sense of humour (again, in case you have any) and then slowly drift over romance over time. Let her experience your different sides.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE