How to date a shy guy?

Hi! I have a crush on a colleague. We both work part time in a supermarket to pay for college but we don't work in the same radius so we barely see each other. He is known to be shy and the thing is I am as well. I've been thinking about a way to approach him but I've never done that, guys always make the first move with me so I'm scared it's gonna be a disaster. Last week, I added him on facebook. We have absolutly no friends in common, the only way I found him is by playing CSI MIAMI and asking several people what his name was, so I feel like he must know I like him. Nothing happened as I expected it since I've done nothing. What do I do now? I don't want it to be an awkward facebook chat but I'm kind of trapped here. I don't want to scare him and make him move to another country but I don't want another girl to grab him either lol

12

What Guys Said 2

• Start a chat and talk about things he likes so he feels more comfortable. Then you can move on to meeting up and other things.

• Take it slow and just go with the flow.

What Girls Said 1

• I doubt he will be scared. I am pretty sure that he will be really flattered if you attempt to talk to him.