Had an amazing first date!! Can I text him first today or should I wait for him to text first?

so yesterday I had an amazing first date with this guy I met off of this dating website and I could tell he realllyyyy likes me! He even talked about future events we should do together and sent me a text last night complimenting me and saying we should get together again. He also said he is off work today and I am as well... would I look desperate if I see if he wants to meet at a bar tonight for chitchat and drinks? :) I like him so much but don't want to seem desperate neither lol

46

Most Helpful Guy

• the sooner you text him the faster you are on his mind the better. It only comes off despite if you text him back to back without him responding.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go for it 😊

What Guys Said 5

• go for it.

• Text first...

• not desperate at all

• you can go for it its okay to have this feelings and to let them out :)

• Wait for him to text, it is better I think

What Girls Said 3

• just go for it. you're both free, you're into each other, just do it

• Only do what feels good. He'll feel your vibe more than anything whether it's texting or in person :)

• wait for him to text you