Is a 22 year old female dating a 20 year old guy weird or anything? I feel weird liking him?

I'm 22. In my past, I've always gone for men that are AT LEAST 5 years older. My first boyfriend was 30 years old to my 20. However, I recently met a guy and I think he's really cute.. normally I say no way to guys below or at my age because they're immature, but he seems not to be. Is it weird if we end up dating? I know it's not ABnormal, but I just feel weird dating a much younger guy?

• Totally normal, don't worry about it
  • Kinda weird
  • Super strange (idk who would pick this but I'll put it here)
    Vote C

13

Most Helpful Guy

• People may treat you differently. I dated a 25 year old girl when I was 19. We enjoyed each others company. There was an issue of life experience because I was less experienced in life but I was pretty mature so we worked through it. But people did treat us differently. They mostly gave her stink eye so it embarrassed us both. She felt like she was doing something wrong and I felt like I was being treated like a little child that didn't know what he was getting himself into.

Fuck what other people will think. If he's a great guy and he makes you happy that's all that matters.

• Aw dang, people are so judgmental. So you guys didn't work out?

• no but for different reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• it's a two year difference. you're kidding me? that's the usual dating pool, you're original age gaps were more uncommon

What Guys Said 2

• Not weird at all

• If you are comfortable and attracted to him, then why does an arbitrary number matter to you?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!