I don't know how to keep a conversation going or start one with a girl?

I really want someone to call mine, but I always get turned down, people say I look like a fuck boy but I am so virgin that I have not even had my first kiss yet. I am in college and I was wondering if anyone girls had any suggestions.

12

What Girls Said 1

• Is there a certain way fuck boys look? Because I don't think that's your issue. How do you actually approach women you like?

What Guys Said 2

• I was like you for a few months when I was still 17, what you have to do and I searched so much into it but the best advice I can give you is to: use your surroundings to talk about something, it shows you know how to carry the conversation and your ability to use what's around you to your advantage, you need to develop the skill to be good at it so start trying it with 10 people a day and you'll see wonders

• So here: #1 A statement, observation. E. g. Those muffins are amazing
      #2: Say how it can relate to you so she knows something about you E. g. I know it sounds silly but those muffins really go well with coffee and it does its job to help me start off my day, and it works
      #3: ask her a question now and preferably use an open ended question to get her to talk to you. E. g. So what brings you to this store? What job do you do? Tell me more about it. Remember when you ask questions straight away woman go into interviewing mode, so don't make that mistake, always find a good way to introduce yourself

• tbh college is the easiest place to hit on girls. if you want to do it the easy way you can open with an indirect approach then transition to direct.