Would you treat your girlfriend better if she was an 8/10 vs if she was a 6/10?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would only date people I finds very attractive. I would avoid dating lesser attractive people, so then it wouldn't be a problem.

But I would probably be more romantic with a 8/10 than a 6/10 if I was in a such situation. I would still treat 6/10 good though. But if I doesn't find a person attractive enough, I would probably treat them more as a friend in the relationship or break up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They would. No matter if they claim otherwise. We subconsciously treat attractive people better.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• If my girlfriend only projected her self value through her looks then I wouldn't respect her in the first place. None the less, she wouldn't even be my girlfriend. How insecure can you get?

0|0
    0|0
  • Essentially you are saying if you are more 'receptive' to your partner if you find them more attractive --> the answer is obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks don't mean anything when it comes to how you treat a partner. How they value themselves and how much you value them play bigger roles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no. If she's my girlfriend she's gonna get treated perfectly no matter how attractive she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No difference

0|0
    0|0
  • I would treat her as the same with love and attention (and cuddles) that she deserves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Numbers are silly in that context.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The rating system is very vague as one guys 8/10 could be another's 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • i treat a girl how she treats me

0|1
    0|0
  • what difference does that even make lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she was 8/10 hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks mean nothing if i have the feelings for her... it's not about physical appearance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!