Girls, what do you think of guys who have a strong, passionate goal in their life that they're trying to achieve?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Great guys. If a girl tries to associate with his goals , he will take as a good sign to like he. Girls too like guys who are goal oriented and ready to achieve greatness in life. Even having children and providing well for the family could be a good goal.

Most Helpful Girl

• They can have one, or not, as long as the guy is mentally stable and is not too much money oriented, i'm fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Then there's the question of 'What is a strong, passionate goal'?
    I know guys who have girls enthralled over them because they play in a cheap garage band, and I know guys who volunteer and finance humanitarian operations all over the world who can't get a girlfriend.

• my goal is to successfully rob a car dealership and steal all the cars in the lot without anyone even noticing.
    Do i qualify?

What Girls Said 5

• I admire a guy like that.

Is he free to date me?

• Great, I love it. It shows that they have goals in their life and actually want to achieve something.

• That's always good.

• I think it's really good, it's nice that he has goals in life that he wants to achieve.

• That's the type of guys I like.