How to have a first kiss?

I am going on a date with a guy who is very experienced. I am the opposite. I have not had my first kiss yet. Obviously if we have a mutual attraction there is a chance that we will kiss. How do I do this? Should I tell him I haven't had my first kiss yet? If we kiss I want it to be short because I don't know how to kiss. Should I kiss him so that I have control over how long it lasts? If I am not attracted to him what do I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd let him know you haven't ever kissed someone before if you feel it is heading in that direction, that way he knows and it's a good hint to what you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two decide you want to go out more, then tell him you want to discuss boundaries. This way you can make sure things don't get out of hand and go faster than you'd like.
    During the date, just be friendly. Don't make it physical, and it's unlikely he'll make a move. The first date really shouldn't involve kissing anyway in my opinion, it should be more like flirty friends, because neither of you really know if you want it to last yet.
    If you want to pull away after the kiss, pull away and end with a hug. That way it won't seem like you're rejecting him but then you still can control what's going on. If you're not attracted to him, then just don't kiss him. Don't waste your first kiss on a guy you don't even like.

What Guys Said 1

• If he is experienced as u say let him lead just send subtle hints that u want it

What Girls Said 1

• Let him lead, since he has the most experience. He should know how to initiate the kiss, so you really don't have to do anything. My first kiss was really sweet and romantic- I had asolutely no idea what I was doing, but I followed his lead and only kissed back a little as to become familiar with the experience and enjoy it. The first kiss shouldn't be too long either- just a little taste, so to speak, of deeper and more explorative kisses in the future. You can pull back gently when you want the kiss to end (mine was 4-8 seconds long, I really don't remember).

Mostly, just go with the flow! It's your first kiss, so just enjoy it and don't worry too much about immediately reciprocating or counting how long it lasts or anything like that. If he's experienced, he should be able to tell that it's your first kiss from your lack of reciprocation, and know how to move on from there or make the kiss great, if that makes sense.

• Thank you :) We didn't kiss on the first date and I'm happy he didn't try anything because I wouldn't have done it. Not sure how I'm feeling about him physically but I'm seeing him again

• That's great! Just move slowly, there's nothing better thangettingto know someone that way.. it leaves a lot of room and time for thought