Literrally why do guys sleep with you & never talk to you again?

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I don't know. I actually think it's genetic because guys have been doing this since the beginning of time. Like before I ever had sex, I would say that I would never do things like that but then in my youth, I found it happened all the time. Like you know how people talk about guys listening to their "little brain"? I think it's totally true and the moment you have your orgasm, it's like your mind clears and think "I don't even like this girl. What am I doing here?"

Anyway, what you're going through is just the nature of dating at a young age. It's not easy to weed out the sincere guys because a lot of guys who aren't sincere think that they are up until the point that they have sex with you. You'll get through it though... just be more selective and more careful.

• yeah, i thought i really liked this guy but can now see clearly once i put on my glasses that he is a piece of shit & i can't even date him. yay me. next time i will know better though so it's all good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they got what they wanted and they've moved on. Having sex with a person isn't a promise to stay in touch with them forevermore.

What Guys Said 16

• The idea is to get out of there before she wakes up and offers to cook breakfast, or sometimes, demands for breakfast to be made. I sneak out the door because I'm probably hungry, and don't want to sit there wondering what to do next, and worrying about whether or not she thinks she has claimed ownership over me through sexual intercourse. One of my female friends told me this about the female mind, and it certainly seems to be true unless the woman explicitly states that she just wants sex without any attachments. I'm assuming you gave yourself to him in hopes that he'd stick around.

You should just be more careful next time. Not everybody wants a relationship, or even friendship, hence why he isn't talking to you.

• Because sex is easy. Relationships are hard. You allowed this to happen unless he raped you. Don't play the victim card. I don't feel bad for you.

• it's called being a piece of shit haha

• i'm not saying i didn't however it doesn't change the fact that it is a shady/shitty thing to do.

• He has no obligation to you just because you both agreed to have sex lol.

• Because they don't want to talk, they just wanted sex, now that they have that, there's no reason to contact you.

• Because the only reason why they're even talking to you in the first place is to sleep with you. Once they get that, there's no reason to continue putting up with you.

• For some guys, they just want another notch on their bedpost. For most, the sex wasn't good enough for them to want another go.

• Some guys think sleeping with girls is just an accomplishment. Others may not have enjoyed the night and don't want to see the girl again but don't want to say anything mean

• yeah word. no, you're right.

• Because there are many women who will have sex with just any guy, so why should he put in the effort?

• I wish a girl could sleep with me.

You should be happy you had sex while a never been kissed virgin like me has to stick with blue balls for the rest of his life.

• Because you gave him everything he wanted already

• Findem, fuck em' and flee; Pump and dump, hit em' and quit em'. Some guys have this mentality. I don't.

• Because you choose to meet them at bars.

• uh, feminism. It made you completely impossible to be around unless we're fucking. Otherwise we'll punch you or commit suicide.

• Because you let whoever it was treat you like an object for their benefit. There never was love.

• One night stand

• uhhhhh...

• maybe he just wanted sex and that's it.
    if it was only once, maybe you sucked in bed or didn't look good naked and it turned him off.

What Girls Said 10

• I've never had a guy do that. But then again I only have sex with guys I'm in a relationship with

• He got pussy, he's not interested in more. Take a page from his book and give 0 fucks about people who don't give a fuck about you. Was it at least good sex?

• Because you're letting yourself being used for sex by assholes.

• You just encountered a fuckboy. They're the ones that just want sex and nothing else. This is why I only have sex with a guy who I'm in a relationship with. And even then, I make him wait few months to have sex so I know he's not in it for sex only.

• I've never had that happen before, it could possibly be that you're bad at sex or something if they don't want more of it

• I take it you haven't taken the time to know them first.

• You weren't good enough to warrant any further thought.

• Did you express that you wanted something more before sleeping with him?

• Because those are the guys who just want sex and NOTHING else from you

• They are called fuckboys