Would you date someone who sleeps with a stuffed animal?

1126

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. A stuffed animal is usually my first gift to a girl. Girls who are too serious to have stuffed animals are too serious for me haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh of course :) I think it's adorable, though they probably won't tell you that they do in the 1st date

What Guys Said 25

• Sure why not? I don't sleep with stuffed animals but it's cute to see a girl sleeping with stuffed animals.

• Of course!! Why would that be some 'issue'? Maybe she sleeps with a stuffed animal that is her 'Spirit Guide' and part of her Beliefs. That would be really cool, to me!!

• Considering I sleep with a teddy bear in my arms, I would date sometime who sleeps with a stuffed animal.

• I still have the little bunny I was gifted as a toddler. I don't see a reason to throw it out or put it in a corner so it just remains there.

• Bought my girlfriend a stuffed bear to sleep with for Christmas

• I sleep with a stuff animal, so I don't see why not.

• Depend if it's company made and clean teddy bear kid of toy then okay.
    If she hunted a deer or bear and then removed its meat preserved it's skin and stuffed it with hay and cotton then it's weird, but hey if we have a spark then it does not matter.
    Kind of sleeping with interesting biological specimens

• Yes.

• Yes I find that cute ๐Ÿ™ƒโค๏ธ

• ... I sleep with baby blankets and I have an army of plushies, half of them from crane games I won and half of them I just bought on impulse or because they were super cute. I'm actually completely out of room for them and need more I have so many. If I knew a girl that did that not only would I be very supportive but I'd think it was adorable. ... And hoped they liked cuddles from me too.

• Yes, that would not be a problem. There is no problem in being attached to a stuffed animal.

• I cannot see a problem with a stuffed animal, provided that it was a plush toy.
    If it was a dead animal that had been stuffed, that would be freaky.

• Yeah a stuffed dead animal would be freaky

• why is that a problem?

• Yes it's really cute

• Who do you judge? I have a big stuffed monkey in red shirt and a hat... It says
    " Got Love?" That somebody gave me as a gift in the past. I will cherish that.

• Yes. I think its cute.

• Sure.

• Yeah sure

• I sleep with my iPad for those precious grade notifications

• sure why not?

• lol yea

• Sure unless its like a crazy thing where she has 50 of them.

• Sure, but I'll be her stuffed animal down the line

• What if she wanted you but she still wanted her stuffed animal as well

• Well I suppose she can have both

• Yeah there's nothing wrong with that

• sure i would.

What Girls Said 10

• My bed is COVERED in Disney stuffed animals :D

• looks like you are drowning in Disney animals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I sleep with a stuffed animal every night, sometimes he's not quite stuffed but I make sure to feed him every evening! I really prefer him to be romantic, rather than an animal, he gets so much more when he treats me nice!! I usually know when he's overstuffed, he sorta farts in his sleep if he is!!! lol!!

• It would be hypocritical of myself to say no.

• Sure. Would be hypocritical not to, considering I collect stuffed animals (reindeer, elks. Got 56 now). They're not in my bed, though, but I wouldn't mind. & if my bed was big enough, most of them would be in there, though. xD

• It is not a bad thing. I would go for him, it wouldn't change my thoughts about him.

• Yeah no problem with that

• What's wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal. I do it all the time

• Hell fucking no

• Hell no, that's too childish. I don't want to date someone who is childish.

• HEEEEEELLL YAS