Would you date someone who sleeps with a stuffed animal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. A stuffed animal is usually my first gift to a girl. Girls who are too serious to have stuffed animals are too serious for me haha

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh of course :) I think it's adorable, though they probably won't tell you that they do in the 1st date

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Sure why not? I don't sleep with stuffed animals but it's cute to see a girl sleeping with stuffed animals.

2|1
    0|0
  • Of course!! Why would that be some 'issue'? Maybe she sleeps with a stuffed animal that is her 'Spirit Guide' and part of her Beliefs. That would be really cool, to me!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering I sleep with a teddy bear in my arms, I would date sometime who sleeps with a stuffed animal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I still have the little bunny I was gifted as a toddler. I don't see a reason to throw it out or put it in a corner so it just remains there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bought my girlfriend a stuffed bear to sleep with for Christmas

1|1
    0|0
  • I sleep with a stuff animal, so I don't see why not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depend if it's company made and clean teddy bear kid of toy then okay.
    If she hunted a deer or bear and then removed its meat preserved it's skin and stuffed it with hay and cotton then it's weird, but hey if we have a spark then it does not matter.
    Kind of sleeping with interesting biological specimens

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I find that cute ๐Ÿ™ƒโค๏ธ

1|1
    0|0
  • ... I sleep with baby blankets and I have an army of plushies, half of them from crane games I won and half of them I just bought on impulse or because they were super cute. I'm actually completely out of room for them and need more I have so many. If I knew a girl that did that not only would I be very supportive but I'd think it was adorable. ... And hoped they liked cuddles from me too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that would not be a problem. There is no problem in being attached to a stuffed animal.

2|0
    0|0
  • I cannot see a problem with a stuffed animal, provided that it was a plush toy.
    If it was a dead animal that had been stuffed, that would be freaky.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah a stuffed dead animal would be freaky

• why is that a problem?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Who do you judge? I have a big stuffed monkey in red shirt and a hat... It says
    " Got Love?" That somebody gave me as a gift in the past. I will cherish that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I think its cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with my iPad for those precious grade notifications

0|0
    0|0
  • sure why not?

0|1
    0|0
  • lol yea

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure unless its like a crazy thing where she has 50 of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but I'll be her stuffed animal down the line

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she wanted you but she still wanted her stuffed animal as well

• Well I suppose she can have both

• Yeah there's nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• My bed is COVERED in Disney stuffed animals :D

0|5
    0|0
    • looks like you are drowning in Disney animals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I sleep with a stuffed animal every night, sometimes he's not quite stuffed but I make sure to feed him every evening! I really prefer him to be romantic, rather than an animal, he gets so much more when he treats me nice!! I usually know when he's overstuffed, he sorta farts in his sleep if he is!!! lol!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be hypocritical of myself to say no.

0|6
    0|1
  • Sure. Would be hypocritical not to, considering I collect stuffed animals (reindeer, elks. Got 56 now). They're not in my bed, though, but I wouldn't mind. & if my bed was big enough, most of them would be in there, though. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a bad thing. I would go for him, it wouldn't change my thoughts about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no problem with that

0|0
    0|0
  • What's wrong with sleeping with a stuffed animal. I do it all the time

0|2
    0|0
  • Hell fucking no

0|0
    1|6
  • Hell no, that's too childish. I don't want to date someone who is childish.

0|0
    0|0
  • HEEEEEELLL YAS

0|0
    0|0