What are some things guys do to make girls jealous?

If a guy you're going out with keeps mentioning how "hot" certain girls are and checks out women right in front of you, is he most likely trying to make you jealous or get a reaction out of you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha that's a nice question.
    Well, If a guy thinks that the girl doesn't love him back the way he does then he tends to make the girl realize his worth. I, myself, talk about other girls being better than the one I am with and even cut myself off her just to get a caring or desperate kind of reaction. We love that sense of being important and as though we are an inevitable part of a girl's life.
    I play songs for other girls and none for her.
    I talk to other girls very gently in front of her.
    I even welcome a girl by kissing her hand and don't even shake hands with her sometimes. XD

But at the same time, We have to make sure that the girl isn't feeling inferior enough to leave us alone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not jealous. Just annoyed. I'm too old to play that game I'd just dump him lol. No harm no foul

What Guys Said 3

• That's easy and a long long list... that can also depend on the person..

Top of the list would obviously be ignore your so and pay attention/stare/be kind to/compliment another women while in the presence of your SO. Both girls got same shoes on but you tell the other girl hers looks pretty and ignore your gfs lol.. Always a winner!

I am sure the does not vary far from what makes men jealous.

• Eat as many doritos as possible without getting fat.

• That's just childish 😏

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!