What do you hate most about the dating process?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate weeding out the creeps and the puppy dog boys. No I dont want to send pictures of my feet/elbows/whatevers and no I don't want to be anyone's mommy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol what are u on about, the dating process is bliss for women.
    Loads of male attention
    Free gifts
    Free dinner/ lunch
    Attracts partner and gets final say.

For men tho.
    The men are expected to impress/ win the girl
    Pay for dinner/ lunch
    Not be too polite
    Be mysterious
    Be funny
    Be confident
    Be the one to approach and risk rejection
    Risk getting used tor your expected kindness

What Girls Said 5

• I hate when I get a guy who will literally date or fuck anyone who breathes and tries to tell me I'm special.

Yeah you told that to the last girl lol

• pretending things are going well because he was the one who drove and you need a ride back home. (This only happens when the guy is being a jerk, like when I got "rape kissed" i. e. forcefully kissed).

• That you have to act nice and all good at the beginning and stuff, and always thinking "did I just mess it up?"

• living up to their standards

• I really dislike it when someone's more into me than I am into them. Not crazy about having to be the one to communicate that we're not a match.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!