Why do we have dating sites?

I just want to know people's opinions on whether we should have these types of things

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it's totally fine that there are dating sites. Some people have trouble finding matches because they just aren't around them. Nothing is wrong with finding love online, especially as our society is getting more involved with the web and technology. It probably will become a norm.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no "should" here. Some adults like them, and it doesn't affect the rest. The only question is "Do they work?" The clear answer is yes. Many happy couples have met online, including me and my wife.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE